Friday, October 11, 2019

#18- Pressure Cooker Ham 4/20/19


I kind of loosely used this web site and directions from Sarah in making this ham. 
This is cooked in 10 minutes in the pressure cooker total. NOT PER POUND  hahahahaah
This was kind of a last minute though - so  make sure before you decide to do this that your ham will actually FIT in your pressure cooker. 




I made a sling with foil, poured in 1/2 cup of water and used the glaze the ham came with. There are a zillion glaze recipes out there in the world though and I imagine they all would work. I might have mixed it with some Dijon mustard too. Put the lid on, seal the valve and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.Once the ham is done, let naturally release for 10 minutes then release. From here I removed the ham and we were ready to eat. You can also thicken the sauce by using the saute function, then serve on the side if anyone would like more glaze. 


No comments:

Post a Comment