Friday, September 27, 2019

FO: Jeep Duo Poncho

I saw this new pattern posted on line and knew I had to make it. The original pattern calls for the white and a beige color. So when I went to the yarn page to order I saw this green and KNEW I had to have it in green.




You know, to match the Jeep of course...

LOVE. IT. 


I would make this pattern again. Though the yarn is finicky. It GROWS. 
Like, don't get it wet or feed it after midnight kind of nightmares.

Image result for gremlins getting wet


The Poncho was perfect before I soaked it to block it out....Hubby tossed it in the dryer and I may have even pulled back some rows and it went back to where it should. The pattern was not as clear as it could have been- there were a few minor errors. I took note on Ravelry in case I make another one. 

Started: July 13th 2019
Finished: July 28th 2019
Yarn: Lion Brand LB Collection Superwash Merino: Antique and Acid Green
Hook: J
Pattern.  Duo Pattern 


No comments:

Post a Comment