Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday: The project formerly known as Project X

Haha. Blanket for Hubby!!
This was titled Project X on Ravelry the entire time I was making it.

I have no prior "in progress" pics bc I didn't want Hubby to find them!
 Total surprise!
I started it Jan 18 2013
It now measures 75in X 45in, 105 rows. 
He is in the process of determining if he wants it longer.

I obviously can't take a blankie pic without a cat...

Everytime he left the house I was hookin 
(that sounds bad...lol) 

And daily after work

It originally had an appendix I had to cut off or it would have been even wider.
I miscounted my beginning stitches and was not about to rip the chain stitch out...

I picked these colors bc it's the Paint Scheme of his NASCAR driver's car


I think I need to make an M&M inspired one next...




Not this one...


hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment