Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Pea Coat Scarf

Hubby got me the most beautiful Pea Coat for Christmas! 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
He and Q had me play a Hot and Cold game to find it.
It was in the Closet of course, as to not ruin it.
Can you believe it was in there several days prior to Christmas???
I go in that closet frequently but it was all the way to one side mixed in with spring coats. 
It's nice to have a "for good" coat LOL

So I made a scarf to go with it! 
I have some fluffy earmuffs from Kohl's that pair well with the Coat and Scarf.
I tried to take a photo of myself in it, but our mirror is weird in the dining room so it turned out funny. 



 So I had Spaz model it instead. Isn't he so handsome! 


Details:
66 inches x 4.5 inches, K hook, 
Alternating Single Crochet rows with a double crochet, single crochet rotation. 
Started Jan 19 2013, Finished Jan 21 2013
Vanna's Choice Yarn in Charcoal 

No comments:

Post a Comment