Friday, December 16, 2011

Kindle

Amazon makes me =)



I love love love my kindle!
(I use the app on my iPhone all the time.)

There was an article posted on Yahoo! the other day bashing it.
This is NOT an iPad people so don't act like it should be.
I mainly bought it to read on it. But I can also do light web surfing, gaming, listen to music and watch streaming videos on it if I had Netflix or kept the Amazon Prime, which I did not.  
I think it works fine for what I wanted it for.
I didn't expect an iPad so it's all good.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Good for you!! Are you still loving it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet! I don't know why I can't just hit reply to your message, so I just figured I would make a new comment since I am finally on blogger =)
    I still LOVE my Kindle. I have read a few books on it, hubby and I like to play games on it and I can do light web surfing on it to look up recipes, crochet patterns or read other blogs. I haven't tried to update my blog from it yet but I should.
    I had the Amazon Prime free for a month to test how videos play and it's good for that too. But I wasn't impressed with the show options it had to offer so I didn't keep it. Maybe Netflix is in my near future.
    Thanks for popping over for a visit! Drop by anytime! I lover dropping by your blog-you are always up to something fun!!

    ReplyDelete