Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Finished: The Epic Scrapghan that almost wasn't

COMPLETE!!! 


It took forever 
(because I would stop and not work on it for months)

 I just wanted it in the out of my life pile. 
I think a combo of how long it was taking me and the 
random was killing my mood for this scrapghan. 
That is, until Corrine recommended a boarder. 
It brought the whole thing to life!!!! Now I am in love with it!
 I feel like it is more cohesive. 
And COMPLETE!!!! 
Oh and let’s not forget….CAT APPROVED ;)




I RAN OUT OF BLACK...
This was all acrylic yarn, 
so for this last corner I had to use cotton yarn haha

Ta-Dah!!!







Details
Started: May 26 2012
Finished: March 13 2014
Yarn: Acrylic Scraps
Hook: K
Measurements:  about 7 feet x 7 feet,
 it is almost the same size as our Queen Comforter

No comments:

Post a Comment