Monday, August 5, 2013

Make it Monday!: Beef Fajitas


Hubby had a taste for Beef Fajitas.
I went to Sam's Club to get the Beef Fajita meat and they were ALL OUT =(
So I went to the Steak Section, grabbed what I thought would work and made my way home. 

I then googled recipes and found one from The Pioneer Woman

I put my meat in freezer bags to marinate with easy clean up.

I added Oil, Worcestershire, Lime Juice, garlic, Salt, Pepper, Sugar and 
whatever seasonings screamed Fajita to me haha
I also had a pack of Fajita Seasoning mix on hand to make a gravy/sauce for it.

I then added the meat and let marinade for about 30 minutes. 
I would have gone longer but I needed to get dinner on. 

I fried it up in a pan for about 4 minutes on each side, 
as to not over cook it.
The guys added Sour Cream, Lettuce, Salsa and cheese. 

They were quick and tasty- I need to make them again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment