Friday, January 13, 2017

Cool whip cookies, with recipe


These cookies are so simple to make! They are one of Q's favorites so I made them while he was home for Christmas and took him some to Columbus when we went to visit him and take his stuff to him in the fall. 





My mom found this recipe years ago from a website called Parents Connect- but when I tried to pull up the link it sent me to Nickelodeon...so I found the exact recipe HERE.

If you google Cool Whip cookies many recipes appear. This one is only 4 ingredients:

1 box of cake mix
2 eggs
2 cups cool whip 
1 cup powdered sugar (for rolling the cookies)

Place cake mix, eggs and cool whip in a bowl and mix- dough will be stiff. Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350, put the powdered sugar in a bowl for rolling the cookies in.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls- I use a cookie scoop because the dough is sticky.
Place in the powdered sugar to coat.
Put the cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart and bake for 10-12 minutes- cookies will be slightly soft. Cool on a wire rack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment