Saturday, April 18, 2015

Crock Pot Easter Ham, with directions

The night before Easter I told hubby that one day I would like to try warming a ham up in the crock pot vs in the oven. After the words came out of my mouth I though- no time like the present. I Googled "How to cook a ham in the Crock Pot" and found THIS. SUPER easy. I will never do it in the oven again. Less stressful and I didn't have to worry about it drying out, or being cold in the center like it always is when I cook it in the oven. 

What I did differed from the instructions of course. I cooked it for an hour on high then dropped it to low for 4 more hours. I used Ham Stock as my liquid. I did NOT take it out of the crock pot and put it in the oven for the glaze. After it was on for 3 hours, I cooked up the glaze packet as directed and just poured it over the ham. 



I have no after pics hahaha but it was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment